The Dead Sea is the most saline body of water in the world with far greater concentrations of minerals than any ocean ( with a concentration of 32% minerals compared to other seas holding approximately 3%)
Bromides and Iodine are present in the Dead Sea, including other minerals such as Magnesium, Sodium, Calcium and Potassium. All these minerals work together as regulators of cell activity and daily functioning, relieving muscular pain and stabilising fluid levels in the body.
- Improves cell metabolism, contributes to regeneration and restoration of skin / acts as a disinfectant / removes harmful substances from skin.
- Used in spa treatments / making bath salts and scrubs /softens and moisturises dry sensitive skin.
- Assists acne, eczema, psoriasis and skin ageing.
- Recommended for use as a face or body mask by first washing or face with water
- Apply a thin layer to face or body and allow to dry.
- Rinse off and pat dry and then apply your favourite moisturiser to complete this refreshing experience.
Benefits of Turmeric spice in soap
There is various ways you can use turmeric for your skin health, one ways is thru regular use while showering using a soap blended with Turmeric spice.
Dry skin can be caused by excessive use of medicated soap and cosmetics, the sun and wind can cause dry skin which can then becomes rough and cracked. These cracks can lead to itching, sores and bleeding. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties that can relieve swelling, inflammation and redness. Wounds & redness can heal much faster with regular use.
When combined with Manuka honey it can help in the prevention of acne and also improve the texture of the skin.
Reminder! For severe allergies contact your doctor for the best advise.