The Dead Sea is the most saline body of water in the world with far greater concentrations of minerals than any ocean ( with a concentration of 32% minerals compared to other seas holding approximately 3%)
Bromides and Iodine are present in the Dead Sea, including other minerals such as Magnesium, Sodium, Calcium and Potassium. All these minerals work together as regulators of cell activity and daily functioning, relieving muscular pain and stabilising fluid levels in the body.
- Improves cell metabolism, contributes to regeneration and restoration of skin / acts as a disinfectant / removes harmful substances from skin.
- Used in spa treatments / making bath salts and scrubs /softens and moisturises dry sensitive skin.
- Assists acne, eczema, psoriasis and skin ageing.
- Recommended for use as a face or body mask by first washing or face with water
- Apply a thin layer to face or body and allow to dry.
- Rinse off and pat dry and then apply your favourite moisturiser to complete this refreshing experience.